Bute Conservation Trust volunteers repair one of the bridges on the West Island Way – on Stage 2 where the path beside the airfield heads to the golf course and Stravannan Bay.
- July 2018: Bute Conservation Trust at the Rothesay Gala
- June 2018: Repairs to boardwalk on Suidhe Wood path
- June 2018: New ‘West Island Way and Other Walks’ map at Mount Stuart Visitor Centre
- June 2018: Path upgrade completed on Stage One of ‘West Island Way’
- May 2018: Major drainage improvements to path on Stage 3 of the West Island Way