Pictured are two young well-equipped walkers returning from having walked the South End section of the ‘West Island Way’ – in reverse and arriving at the official Start. In the background is our recently erected Information Board.
- April 2018: New information board on Moor Road at New Farm crossroads
- April 2018: Fine sunny weather brings out the walkers on our West Island Way
- April 2018: Path to Kelspoke Castle and Settlement
- March 2018: Major repairs to one of our ‘West Island Way’ bridges
- February 2018: BCT Volunteers repair the boardwalk through Suidhe Wood