Bute Conservation Trust volunteers visit the South End of Bute to check the condition and signage of the walk to Dunagoil, the site of an iron age hill fort. Dunagoil Bay can be seen in the background.
- April 2018: New information board on Moor Road at New Farm crossroads
- April 2018: Fine sunny weather brings out the walkers on our West Island Way
- April 2018: Path to Kelspoke Castle and Settlement
- March 2018: Major repairs to one of our ‘West Island Way’ bridges
- February 2018: BCT Volunteers repair the boardwalk through Suidhe Wood