On a sunny Saturday morning in August, volunteers Donald, Ralph and Ian (plus Meg the dog!) tidy up the pathway through Cnocnicoll Wood (from Mount Stuart to the Moor Road). Donald is seen testing the newly acquired loppers!
- November 2017: New roof for the Ettrick Bay Bird Hide
- November 2017: Cutting back heavy undergrowth at the World War 2 ‘decoy village’ bunker.
- November 2017: Volunteers tackle the effects of rain and undergrowth
- October 2017: The refurbished ‘Tramway’ section of the West Island Way
- October 2017: Refurbishment works on Tramway Path