On a sunny Saturday morning in August, volunteers Donald, Ralph and Ian (plus Meg the dog!) tidy up the pathway through Cnocnicoll Wood (from Mount Stuart to the Moor Road). Donald is seen testing the newly acquired loppers!
- June 2018: Repairs to boardwalk on Suidhe Wood path
- June 2018: New ‘West Island Way and Other Walks’ map at Mount Stuart Visitor Centre
- June 2018: Path upgrade completed on Stage One of ‘West Island Way’
- May 2018: Major drainage improvements to path on Stage 3 of the West Island Way
- April 2018: New information board on Moor Road at New Farm crossroads