Pictured (on a fine April day) is the Information Board and gateway to the Kelspokes (a ruined castle and settlement). In addition to the historical interest this walk offers fine views across the Firth of Clyde and to Little Cumbrae. We’ll be installing new signage soon to help keep walkers on the right track.
- April 2018: New information board on Moor Road at New Farm crossroads
- April 2018: Fine sunny weather brings out the walkers on our West Island Way
- April 2018: Path to Kelspoke Castle and Settlement
- March 2018: Major repairs to one of our ‘West Island Way’ bridges
- February 2018: BCT Volunteers repair the boardwalk through Suidhe Wood